Welcome to Ecole Airdrie Middle School
We currently have about 440 students registered in Grades 6-8. About half of our students are enrolled in a French Immersion program where they study all of their core subjects in French. We offer a wide variety of programs where students explore their talents and strengths in a middle school environment.
What's New at Ecole Airdrie
- Parent Night
- Supporting Your Middle School Child in French Immersion
- Grade 6 and 9 Provincial Achievement Tests (PATs)
- Quick Facts for Parents/Guardians
- ÉAMS Emergency Plan
- Online Provincial Curriculum Survey
- These are exciting times in Alberta as we move forward in developing new Kindergarten to Grade 12 (K-12) provincial curriculum. Alberta Education is developing curriculum simultaneously in English and French in the six subject areas of Language Arts (English, Français and French), Mathematics, Social Studies, Sciences, Arts, and Wellness education.
- Volunteer Accompanist Needed
- Coaches Needed!
- Volunteer Opportunities 2016-2017
- Help Define Student Accommodations for 2017
- Due to a rapidly expanding student population, in September 2017 Rocky View Schools is set to open a new K-8 school in the Airdrie community of Windsong and an addition to Airdrie's Herons Crossing School, allowing the school to move from a K-4 to a K-8 school. In preparation for introducing these new facilities, RVS is launching a community consultation process for residents on the west side of Airdrie.
- New Schools / Attendance Boundary Changes
- In 2016 RVS will open three new schools - two in Airdrie and one in Cochrane. As well RVS will change school attendance boundaries in these two communities to accommodate their opening.
- Phones at school